The Complaints Management Department manages the complaints of customers of KEDIPES, based on the applicable regulatory framework with impartiality and efficiency.
In order to be able to serve you, we need to know the following information:
- Your name (required field)
- The account number related to your complaint (optional field)
- Your ID number or passport number (mandatory field)
- Contact phone number (mandatory field)
- The contact address (mailing address, email) (mandatory field)
- Detailed description of your complaint (What happened? When? Where? Who? Why?) (required field)
- Let us know if your complaint is about a third party (optional field)
Customers can submit their complaints in the following ways:
Upon receipt of any complaint, KEDIPES has the responsibility of notifying for its receipt within fifteen (15) days and responding to the complaint within two (2) months after its receipt.
In exceptional cases, where the answer cannot be given within two months (2) for reasons beyond the control of KEDIPES, you will be informed of the reasons for the delay and of the date of notification of the final answer.